- Virtual Library Card - Never forget your card again! Keep your individual and family library cards in one or more mobile devices (Our library will be able to scan your barcode right off the app).
- My Account - Manage and keep track of your holds and check-outs.
- Scan and Search - Scan and Search ISBN barcodes right in the library catalog. Searching has never been easier.
- Digital & More - Find digital and physical items all in one place.
- Nearest Libraries - See which SWAN libraries are near you! Find directions and information in the app.
- What's Happening - What's Happening at your library? Stay up to date with this mobile app feature.
How Are We Doing?
Tribute to Beverly ("Bev") Helm, Library Trustee, 2015-2020
The library staff and board were very sad to learn that Beverly Helm passed away on January 11.
She was appointed as Library Trustee on June 18, 2015 and elected on April 4, 2017 to serve a 6-year term. Ever since her appointment to the board Bev played an important role in the growth and development of the Library’s strategic plan, always demonstrating her passion for providing outstanding library services for the community. She was always supportive of anything that would result in improving the library, especially for children. Throughout her tenure as Library Trustee, Bev championed books, reading and literacy.
Bev chaired the Strategic Planning Committee and was a member of the Personnel and Finance Committee throughout her tenure as Library Trustee. Bev always came to meetings prepared with her notepad & pen, teaching us to be prepared, come prepared and expect to learn something. She often shared small tokens of gratitude (cinnamon hard candies, flowers, chocolate) with Committee members.
Bev’s favorite closing was “Go well”, and we offer this in thanks for her years of service and the respectful manner in which she performed her duties.
Request One-on-One Technology Session
Having trouble getting used to your brand new computer, tablet, or smarthphone? Need a crash course with certain programs or applications that are on your computer or smart devices?
We will call you to schedule an appointment.