- Virtual Library Card - Never forget your card again! Keep your individual and family library cards in one or more mobile devices (Our library will be able to scan your barcode right off the app).
- My Account - Manage and keep track of your holds and check-outs.
- Scan and Search - Scan and Search ISBN barcodes right in the library catalog. Searching has never been easier.
- Digital & More - Find digital and physical items all in one place.
- Nearest Libraries - See which SWAN libraries are near you! Find directions and information in the app.
- What's Happening - What's Happening at your library? Stay up to date with this mobile app feature.
How Are We Doing?
Director Barbara Osuch's LibraryLife
Many years ago I heard a radio interview with children’s author Maurice Sendak, and I can still hear him say: It isn’t until more years are behind you than ahead of you that you can truly savor a peach. Sendak’s words came back to me today when I couldn’t stop thinking about the extra-large California-grown peaches that I found at our local Jewel. On my first trip, I brought home 2 peaches, cautiously thinking that they might look better than they taste. Much to my delight, the peaches were sweet and juicy—wonderful in every way. I went back to the store for more, and have 3 left to savor.
As I savor these October peaches, I’m reminded of a poem my son, then age 9, wrote in school on a piece of paper dappled with impressions made from a paint-dipped apple:
Red apple so shiny and sleek,
so big and neat.
A real giant fleet will taste so sweet.
Cider is lighter
but is still just
an apple in liquid.
Too bad I have a peach!
Apples, peaches, or pumpkin pie, may the many forms of wonderful keep happening in our world!
Request One-on-One Technology Session
Having trouble getting used to your brand new computer, tablet, or smarthphone? Need a crash course with certain programs or applications that are on your computer or smart devices?
We will call you to schedule an appointment.